Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Updates, Updates, Updates!

Ohmygosh!

This is what I get for going on hiatus for a week to try to enrich myself! So much has happened this past week! I made it back home by the skin of my teeth, and only two hours after the time I was supposed to be. Not bad for flying standby on a holiday after the Chinese New Year celebration in San Fran.

Okay, so ARC Alerts!!! Three came in the mail while I was out (yay). Exit the Actress by Priya Parmar, Radio Shangri-La by Lisa Napoli, and The Land of the Painted Caves by Jean M. Auel (that one’s 757 pages! *gulp*).


Just Read…Death Cloud, the Young Sherlock Holmes by Andrew Lane (and I like the Amercian cover art so much better than the Brittish one I got), so I’ll have a Book Report on that one, soon, as well. Here it is!!
I’m still working on The Internet is a Playground by David Thorne, too. That one will be finished soon, as well.

Reading Challenge: Random.org helped me choose First Grave on the Right by Darnda Jones, so I’ll get started on that one sometime this week (hopefully) and finished it oober fast.

I’ll be typing until my fingers are bloody nubs in order to crank out posts about the conference and what I learned so that I can keep you lot entertained. They’ll be Adventures at Sbux and so much more!

Back to life and work. I now understand and appreciate the saying, “I need a vacation from my vacation.”

--Me

**UPDATE!

No sooner had I typed this, than today's mail came and with it TWO more ARCs! Emily and Einstein by Linda Francis Lee (it looks amazing) and The Sandalwood Tree by Elle Newmark. My "unread" list is growing in leaps and bounds. :)

   

No comments:

Post a Comment