Monday, February 7, 2011

The Super Bowl

I’m not a huge NFL fan, college is more my taste, but I do participate in the American tradition of watching the Super Bowl (sort of). I watch it more for the commercials (but I’m glad the Packers won).


I’ve noticed over the past few years that a few companies dominate the commercial slots, which is a little disappointing. I enjoyed seeing several companies advertisements, now it seems to be dominated by Budweiser and Doritos. Oh well.

There were a lot of funny commercials yesterday, but two made me laugh pretty heartily. The Audi commercial (when I get rich I’m planning on owning one) and one of the Doritos commercials. I’ve linked them below.





What about you? Which was your fav?

--Me

1 comment:

  1. One of the Doritos commercials was a one million dollar slot/prize for someone from Utah that had his dog knock down a screen door to get at the Doritos. I thought that was pretty cool (as I'm from UT).

    ReplyDelete