Monday, January 31, 2011

Reading Challenge Update

In putting my list together of all the unread books in my house (NOT including the two bags of mystery books dear old mum gave me, because, come on. I'm not that ambitious right now), I discovered many things.


1) I have A LOT of books (and sadly, this makes me want to go out and buy more. LOTS more).
2) I have carpel tunnel from typing my blasted list
3) I have 164 new reasons to be excited, and they're all GREAT ones (and that does include the books behind my couch. I had an extra cup of coffee).
4) Perhaps my goal of reading them all in a year was a bit much

(Hubby looking over my shoulder at the stacks of books at my feet, while simultaneously playing Call of Duty on Xbox Live: If you want to read all those in a year, you're gonna have to read like...a lot each month.)

That got me to thinking. He was right. But let's just keep that between you and me. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge. I'd have to read about 14 books a month. I know I'm superhuman and all, but that's just a little out of my grasp.

So, new rules. I will try and read as much as I can in a year. :) There. I feel MUCH better now.

--Me

No comments:

Post a Comment