Thursday, January 13, 2011

Book Reports

(I just figured out how to do something I've been wanting to do forever! As a result, there will be numerous posts today so I can undo my make-shift fix that I implemented a little while ago. Cheers!)

How my book reviews will work…for now. I’ll pick a book I’ve read recently (you can give me suggestions, too) and I’ll tell you what I liked and what I didn’t like about it as well as my overall, completely selfish opinions about it. I’ll try not to give any spoilers, but if there are, I’ll note that at the top with all the book info. I will be rating it on the coffee bean scale (why? Because I LOVE coffee). 1 – 5. One meaning I most definitely did not like this book and five meaning I would read it again, and you can bet your bottom dollar that I will be mentioning it in all of my book clubs.




--Me

No comments:

Post a Comment