Friday, August 12, 2011

We have a winner!

So, I'm not going to do a whole lot of pomp and cermumstance with this post. I know you all watched it. So without further Adeu.....CONGRATS MELANIE! She's a great dancer and it was well deserved.

So, I'm going to be honest on this next part: It was a VERY long day for me yesterday. Work, photoshoot for my little niece, dinner with the sis and two of her adorable kiddos, then a babyshower for my sister-in-law and her newest, beautiful addition, off to Walmart to pick up some last minute items, then back home to pack for CAMPING!!!

So, as I was lying in bed last night at 10 pm, remembering that I had to watch SYTYCD, I found out it was two hours long. I have to be at work at 7:30 people, so I fast forwarded through most of it. I'm sorry, but it's true. I watched the two new numbers, and then skipped to the end to find out who won. 

The opening routine was great ad the tap number was so much fun. I loved all the favorite numbers they chose and the fact that so many of them were dance numbers and that Cat got to put in her two cents. Well, that's all for now, but hopefully I'll have great tales of taming the wilderness for you when I get back!






--Me

No comments:

Post a Comment