Monday, March 14, 2016

Pre-Order OUTCAST!!

You guys!

I don't know if you saw on Instagram or Facebook last night, but it was the best night in a long time (writing wise). I finished my final edits of Book 2 in The Corporation Series! Huzzah! That means more Ethan and Karis are on their way. I spent a good while sending out ARCs to my awesome Beta Readers and setting up the release date. Wanna know when it is?

May 1, 2016

Isn't that exciting? I'm stoked. It's on pre-order now, through Amazon Kindle (book form soon, too). As a special thank you to all of you who pre-order the ebook or the print version, there will be a special extra included in the book, that only YOU will get. That's right! Pre-order and you'll get some extra reading from Ethan's POV that no other eyes will see. 

Thank you for your love and patience! Now, click the link below and order OUTCAST. :)

Pre-order OUTCAST, here!


Happy reading!

--Me

No comments:

Post a Comment