Monday, November 3, 2014

NaNo Day 2

I know it's only day two, but are you all staying on track? I hope so. It's easy, even in the early days of NaNo, to skip a day and tell yourself that you'll make it up in the coming days. Don't let yourself fall into that trap! Write!

Here are my best 100 words from yesterday.

""You heard the man, next!" the Guard on the right shouts.
The firewood seller spins impressively for a man his size, getting in the face of the Guard. "This here's my booth, not yours. I didn't ask you to be here and I sure as hell don't need you to interfere." He turns back forward with a grunt, taking the ration stamps of the next citizen and scanning them. The Citizen points to two cords of wood and the seller slaps their stamps onto the end of one of the logs with a tack.
Journey and I are up to" 


--Me

No comments:

Post a Comment