Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Break it down now!

I love summer because.....MY FAVORITE SHOW IS ON!!

That's right, So You Think You Can Dance (SYTYCD) is on its 10th season, and it just keeps getting better and better. I haven't been recapping the past 4 weeks because its just been the tryouts, and then the next 2 or so weeks will be Vegas, where they cut 200 dancers down to 20.

Then I'll start talking about it.

But, I can't help but share some amazing auditions that were on the show last night. I've really gotten into Animation dance (Cyrus from Season 9 made me aware of it). To me, that style of dance takes as much skill--if not more--than any classically trained ballet dancer or contemporary dancer. The talent and skill it takes to move the way they do is just jaw-dropping. I could watch it all day.Turns out Wayne Brady agrees with me. :)

So, here are four five of my favorites from last night. I hope they make it into the Top 20.

BluPrint from Dragon House


Jasmine Harper



Caleb Brauner (don't underestimate the nerd)




Jenna Johnson 



Nicco Greetham (Nigel is such a dirty old man)

Blogger couldn't find the video to embed, so there's a link. 






--Me

No comments:

Post a Comment