Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hubby deserves more credit than I give him


(Read this post for my conversation with Hubby about a couple versus a few)


Text @ 8:31 AM from Hubby: My sweatshirt showed up at Cabela's. Maybe we will go pick it up after work.

Text @ 8:43 AM from Hubby: I will need to look at a few + a couple things!!! Silk liners, reloading bullets, GPS, scope.

Text @ 8:56 AM from me: What?! I told you yesterday you don't get more than 3. For you, that word doesn't exist

Text @ 8:57 AM from Hubby: That's why it was a few + a couple things! That gives me at least five

Text @ 8:59 AM from me: You're learning quickly. This is not good…


 

From: Me
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 3:32 PM
To: Hubby
Subject: AFTER WORK

You know you're going to have to get me a Starbucks to keep me happy while you're trolling around in Cabela's, right?

;)


 

From: Hubby
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 4:00 PM
To: Me
Subject: Re: AFTER WORK

Dear Mrs. Lovely Eyes,

I regret to inform you that your personal request, dated 9/28/2011 at 3:32 pm, for such a luxurious, extravagant (and might I say highly over priced) burnt beans & watered down drink has been declined for the following reasons:

1. Your request is delinquent and has passed the contract negotiation period of 9/28/2011 at 12:00PM
2. Furthermore, independent studies conducted by the CWANA (Caffeine Watchers Association of North America) have proven that 99% of women who drink coffee past noon go crazy. (Please see attached exhibit A: Document for Independent Study Results. *Disclaimer: No Animals were killed because of these studies. However many lunches where provided to the volunteers researched in these studies that consisted of numerous species being devoured
3. It should be considered a privileged to accompany Hubby on his safari to locate the newest and greatest equipment available
4. You have no money!

You have 15 min to submit your appeal to this ruling. If you do not meet the time frame you will be considered non-responsive and penalties set forth will be upheld.

Sincerely,
No Fun 


 

From: Me
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 4:03 PM
To: Hubby
Subject: AFTER WORK

Oh. My. Gosh.

I can't believe you put that much effort into telling me no.

 PS – you know I'm going to do it anyway, right?


 

From: Me
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 4:05 PM
To: Hubby
Subject: RE: AFTER WORK


 

Ps – you forgot the attachment with the independent findings of the CWANA "we give you nothing but crap" group.


 

From: Me
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 4:05 PM
To: Hubby
Subject: RE: AFTER WORK


 

Oh, and you KNOW this is going to be made into a blog post….


 

From: Hubby
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 4:09 PM
To: Me
Subject: Re: AFTER WORK


 

You clearly missed the disclaimer at the bottom.

* Rule to a happy life supersedes original terms and condition set in place. This rule dictates a happy wife gets what a wife wants.



 

From: Me
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 4:23 PM
To: Hubby
Subject: RE: AFTER WORK


 

That's right.


 

1 comment:

  1. You two are hilarious!! That was a work of pure genius on both sides. :)I love it!!

    ReplyDelete