Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It's Like Falling in Love...

I've been going through a bout of depression for the past couple of months for several reasons, but one of the strong culprits has been writing and dealing with all the rejections. It's a tough road and eventually wears you down. But you have to be strong my friends and above all, keep writing and never give up.

I was traversing through my blog list and saw this. It made my day and let me know that I'm not the only one out there struggling with the same arrows of doubt. The point is, never give up.



--Me

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you've been having a rough time! And I know you probably hear it alot, but try not to worry too much. Things have to work out, whether it's the way we originally hoped, or whether it's a way we never expected. Don't give up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be strong. I've collected forty rejections. Meh. I just shelved the product and started on another story that may be more popular.

    Stick this out RaeLynn. Don't let the negativity and disinterest on ppl that think they know better than you drag you down!

    ReplyDelete