Tuesday, May 24, 2016

How's it goin', guys?

Heeeeelooooooo everybody! 

So a new story is bouncing around my brain, and it's been there for about a year, whispering to be written. So, I'm writing it. :)

I'm super excited about the story and it holds a very special place in my heart. I don't want to rush writing it because I feel it has the potential to hold a great deal of emotion and pack a really powerful punch. Those are my hopes and dreams for it, anyway. 

BUT, I'm also working on the final installment of The Corporation Series, so I will be happily busy, once again. AND I'm working on a special something for you guys for the Fourth of July. Are you excited, cuz I certainly am!

Have I told you all how much I love being a writer? Happy reading and writing, friends!


--Me

No comments:

Post a Comment