Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Why the heck not?

Spring has officially been in town for a little bit, why not celebrate with a few teaser lines from Ethan's POV from Book 2??

I want to say nothing's changed since coming to Neech. 
I want to say we live in a world without the Corporation. 
I want to say we have a garaunteed plan to get Ajna back.
I want to say Karis and I are better than ever.

But I'd be lying. 

Everything's changed since coming here. 
The Corporation is stronger than ever. More deadly than ever. 
I have no idea if Ajna will ever come home.
Karis and I are nothing like before. 

This time, I'm the one with secrets.


I am off to dance now. Happy reading and writing, my friends!

--Me

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! I'm excited to see book 2 is still in the works! I loved Caste.

    ReplyDelete