Saturday, February 4, 2012

Game Face

I'm sitting here, eating an epic breakfast of coffee and cold pizza, watching a pretty exciting rugby match, thinking about how my mom finally moves back into town tomorrow and another thought hits me.

I have a week and a half until SFWC.

Crapola. I still have to finish my final edits and do a last read run-through. Oh, then there's the pitch I have to work on and the nerves I need to find to give it. I kept telling myself, "I have plenty of time!" Well, that time has officially run out. I'm at the point where a game face is required; and I know just the one.

I'm bustin' out the rest of my edits this weekend and will get them from paper to my electronic copy. I will have my final read-through done by next weekend and I will have my pitch finished by the time my butt hits that B3 airplane seat. That's my plan and I will come out on top! After all, I work best under pressure and sort of have this thing for procrastination. :)

Have a great weekend and enjoy the Superbowl!



--Me

No comments:

Post a Comment