Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Roll Call!

I like looking at the map that shows me who's visiting me from where. I smile seeing all the countries represented. Like that one person from Latvia who keeps coming back! Hello, Latvian! I've noticed some new countries representin':

Malaysia
Spain (if I could live anywhere besides where I do, it'd be here. Beautiful country and awesome people. Barcelona or San Sebastian)
Argentina (my friend and I are planning a girl's trip here someday, when we do, look out)
Russia (something unknown about me, I'd love to learn this language. Talk about bad ass)
Germany
Australia (bucket list: scuba-dive the Great Barrier Reef)
Latvia (Hey!)
Hong Kong
China
The Phillipines
India (my sister-in-law and sister have both visited here)
UK
And our AWESOME neighbors to the north, Canada (home of the rockin' band USS - whom I LOVE)
Italy (Hi!)
Norway (Hello!)
France (Welcome!)
Taiwan (I know someone who lived there for a while)
Belgium (Always wanted to visit)
Azerbaijan (I admit I had to Google Earth you, but I'm so glad I did!)
South Korea (Glad you stopped by :))
United Arab Emirates (مرحبا) I think I translated that correctly.
Czech Republic (ahoj! Your country is so beautiful!)

I'd love to see this list get bigger, in fact, I may keep adding to it when I remember. In the meantime, leave a comment, tell me where your from and how to say..."Does this shoe come in my size?" in your native language. :)

Ooh, this should be fun! Hubby will not be happy that I will be able to ask for and buy shoes in several different countries.

--Me

No comments:

Post a Comment